CleanAIR® ARES II is a heavy-duty leather welding hood
incorporating easily removable safety helmet compatible
with airline system CleanAIR® Pressure ARES.
CleanAIR® ARES II ensures uncompromising respiratory and upper body protection, where the welders safety is the highest priority. It is perfect for application in tight spaces –
thanks to compact design and removable safety helmet that allows you to squeeze
into spaces where access with conventional helmet is not possible.
Areas of application
Professional welding hood suitable for all welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding currents, suitable for use in narrow spaces.
Areas of application
- Professional welding hood suitable for all welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding current.
- Suitable for work in narrow spaces.
Features & Benefit
- Multiple protection (head, eye, face, respiratory and hearing)
- Innovative air distribution ensuring high comfort
- Two sizes of welding filter opening (110×90 mm and 110×60 mm)
- Compatible with ADF’s or passive filters
- Stable flip-up welding frame
- “B” rated impact resistance
- Resistance against radiant heat and welding spatter – class 2 in accordance with EN ISO 11611
|CleanAIR® ARES II welding hood, frame 110×60 mm, removable hard hat||71 83 60|
|CleanAIR® ARES II welding hood, frame 110×90 mm, removable hard hat||71 83 90|
|Spare parts, accessories|
|Comfort padded belt Standard||71 00 93|
|Hard hat for CleanAIR® ARES II||71 83 10|
|Auto-darkening welding filter BALDER V9/13 DS ADC||40 50 40|
|Hard hat fixing set||71 83 11|
|Spare sweatband (10 pcs)||71 83 16/10|
|Headband for CleanAIR® Ares II||71 83 41|
|Spare welding visor 110×60 mm including grinding frame||71 83 67|
|Spare welding visor 110×90 mm including grinding frame||71 83 97|
|Earmuffs OPTIME III – ARES compatible||71 83 45|
|Outer protection foil – 110 x 60 mm / 1,0 mm||*110/60/1,0|
|Outer protection foil – 110 x 90 mm / 1,0 mm||*110/90/1,0|
|Weight||1 580 g|
|Material||hood – high quality leather
welding frame – polyamide
|Welding filter opening||110×60 / 110×90 mm|
|Inlet connection||compatible with MINI DN 5 (CEJN 223)|
|Certification||EN 14594, class 3B, EN ISO 11611 – class 2|