Ventilated suits with filtered air powered by CleanAIR® Chemical 2F and MICROGARD technology are providing respiratory, face and body protection from hazardous substances such as chemicals in the form of solid and liquid aerosols, asbestos, paint, oil, grease, viruses and blood borne pathogens.
CleanAIR® Chemical 2F is the advanced solution for gas, vapour and particulate filtration. The construction of the system allows easy decontamination thanks to Ingress protection IP65. The full-colour TFT display clearly shows all relevant information. The unit is equipped with an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in case of a low airflow or a low battery charge. Despite its compact design and low weight, the Chemical 2F ensures constant airflow in ranges from 120 up to 235 lpm with either combined or particulate filters. The unique automatic closing system prevents unwanted contamination while the filters are being changed.
MICROGARD*/MICROCHEM* PAPR belongs to the range of suits designed for use with Powered Air Purifying Respirators that are certified to provide both respiratory and body protection from hazardous substances.
MICROGARD®/MICROCHEM® air-supplied suits offer unmatched balance, protection and comfort even with the air distribution and adequate ventilation. The fabric is lightweight, flexible and yet considerably strong and durable. It exceeds the minimum physical performance requirements of European Standards.
Areas of application
- Viral contaminated areas
- Biological protection
- Emergency medical response
- Medical research
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Low pressure industrial cleaning
- Industrial paint spraying
- Nuclear industry
Features & Benefits
- Panoramic Visor Design – ensures a good field of vision for the wearer.
- Air permeable collar – the SMS nonwoven fabric maintains sufficient air in the breathing zone whilst allowing excess air to flow into the body of the suit
- Emergency Rip Cord – permits rapid doffing of the suit, particularly in cases of emergency or undue distress to the wearer.
- Exhalation Valves – two valves mounted in the hood and two in the back allow CO2 to escape and equalise pressure in the suit, thus ensuring a full range of movement without the risk of excessive air pressure causing harm to the wearer or the protective suit.
- Inbuilt transparent window – allows immediate access to all relevant information displayed on the unit.
|CleanAIR® Chemical 2F with activated “Garment” profile, including accessories (battery, charger, comfort belt, air hose, locking nut and flow indicator)||MIC51 00 00FC|
|CleanAIR® Chemical 2F with activated “Garment” profile, including accessories (battery, charger, comfort harness, air hose, locking nut and flow indicator)||MIC51 00 00FCH|
|CleanAIR® Chemical 2F with activated “Garment” profile, including accessories (battery, charger, decontaminable belt, air hose, locking nut and flow indicator)||MIC51 00 00FD|
|CleanAIR® Chemical 2F with activated “Garment” profile, including accessories (battery, charger, decontaminable harness, air hose, locking nut and flow indicator)||MIC51 00 00FDH|
|Spare parts, accessories|
|Light flexi hose QuickLOCK™ – CA40x1/7“||71 00 60|
|Comfort padded belt 2F||71 00 92|
|Comfort padded harness||52 00 44.1|
|Decontaminable Hypalon belt||51 00 41|
|Decontaminable Hypalon harness||51 00 42|
|Battery Li-Ion Standard 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah||51 00 10|
|Battery Li-Ion Heavy Duty 14,4 V / 5,2 Ah||51 00 20|
|Particle filter P3||50 00 48|
|Locking nut CA40×1/7“||70 00 71|
|Air flow||120–235 lpm, adjustable
(depends on the type of the filter)
particle filters 120–235 lpm
combined light (class 1) 120–210 lpm
combined heavy (class 2) 120–140 lpm
|Operation time||up to 10 hours with Standard battery
up to 16 hours with Heavy Duty battery
|Weight||960 g (including battery)|
|Noisiness||max. 62 dB|
|Dimensions||240 mm / 110 mm / 120 mm|
|Battery||Li-Ion 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah|
|Certification||EN 12941 TH3 with an Asigned Protection
Factor (APF) of 40*
|* UK APF according to Annex C of EN 529:2005. The APF means the factor by which the hazard is reduced, i.e. how many times cleaner the air is inside the hood than outside|